| (printer friendly)
Serve with ketchup, hot mustard and toasted sesame seeds.
1 pork tenderloin (trimmed of all fat)
1/3 cup honey
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons hoisin
2 tablespoons dry sherry or rice wine
1/2 teaspoons salt
3 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons sugar
1. Mix all marinade ingredients together and marinate pork for 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Line pan with foil and pour in one cup of water. Place rack in pan and place pork on rack. Reserve marinade.
3. Bake for 1 hour total, basting every 10 minutes with marinade. After the first 30 minutes, turn pork over--continue basting every 10 minutes.
4. After an hour, brush one side of meat with 1/2 of the honey. Turn oven to broil and broil until honey turns golden. Turn pork over and brush with the remaining honey. Again, broil until golden.
5. Let pork cook on rack. Slice into thin slices.