| (printer friendly)
1 cube (1/2 cup) butter
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to an even thickness
1 clove garlic, minced
zest of 1 lemon
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp dry sherry
1 cup heavy whipping cream
4 pats of butter
1. Season both sides of chicken with salt.
2. Melt the 1/2 cup butter in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan and brown well on both sides. Add minced garlic halfway through.
3. Mix lemon zest, lemon juice and dry sherry in a small bowl, then set aside.
4. When chicken is cooked through, remove to an oven-safe dish.
5. Add the lemon-sherry mixture to the butter left in the pan, and deglaze, scraping up the browned bits.
6. Add the cream and stir until mixed well. Pour sauce over the chicken.
7. Place a pat of butter on each piece of chicken and liberally sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place under broiler until well browned.