Monday, April 10th, 2006

Seattle Food Blogger Get-Together

It’s high time we scheduled another Seattle Food Blogger event—so the next one is set for Tuesday, April 11th.

If you’re in Seattle, blog about food and would like to join us, please leave me a comment and I will email you the details!

Technorati Tags: ,

12 Responses to “Seattle Food Blogger Get-Together”

1. L says:

Shoot… I’d love to, but I’m out of town this week. Have fun!

Bummer! Next time…

3. MonkeyBites says:

i just noticed its TODAY!! Man, my timing is off…..

4. You hip Seattleites have all the fun. Of course, down here in Phoenix, I think my pool’s warm enough to swim in now. Which is nice…

5. jason says:

ugh, this is what i get for not visiting more often, i miss out on all the fun. next time though.

6. I’m too late! I wish I would have seen this earlier too. Maybe next round I’ll head over the cascades.

Shoot! Sorry everyone missed the get together. Next time I’ll post several weeks ahead of time so that you can all make it—I’d love to meet you in person!

PC,
    No need to rub it in… sniff. It’s still really cold here—although at least we’re getting a few rays of sunlight!

9. kathleen says:

I’m interested in the next get together! Please keep me posted on your next event! I’d love to meet you all. Cheers, Kat

Hi Kat,
    It would be great to meet you—I’ll make sure to post VERY advanced notice for our next get together once we’ve chosen a date. Thanks!

11. ms.proust says:

Hey Meg, let me know when the next one of these gatherings is happening! Sorry I didn’t see your note until June, the last one was fun.

12. You can also consider operating as a home based business
    that offers mobile tanning. We all know how dangerous it becomes when anything catches fire.
    If you moisturize with a scented lotion before using Versa,
    however, you’ll smell better and your tan will last longer.
    If you apply too much lotion in one area, it could turn your skin a darker color and
    the complexion of your skin would look uneven throughout your body.
    You don’t want the palms of your hands to get that nasty orange color that comes from over exposure to spray
    tans. Fact is a great looking tan does make you look healthy and some
    people down right hot. Select the one you wish
    to purchase and add it to your cart. Even if you want an instant tan, you can rely on these tanning products.
    The company also offers customized products under private label.
    But many machines use a power jet compressor device and
    spray gun which means a treatment can be completed in the space of 5 minutes.

Here is my web blog expose fake tan