Thursday, January 20th, 2005

I want to put on my my my my my… bacon shoes!

A friend just sent me a link to the most awesome footwear ever: Dave’s Quality Meat Bacon Nike Air Max 90.

My favorite part? ”… the front toe of each shoe is different cuz the have these scuff marks which represents the fat deposits that’s on bacon… So no 2 are alike and everyone who has them are special.” (Another friend pointed out that this interview has the worst editing ever.)

The bad part? It looks like you can only get them in New York and according to the website: “WE DO NOT SHIP. DON’T ASK.” Lucky for me, my brother lives in Brooklyn…

Oh shoot. I just checked the site again and it looks like they sold out while I was writing this. Damn.

17 Responses to “I want to put on my my my my my… bacon shoes!”

1. Brandon says:

i have got a brand new size 10 air max 90 shoes for sale if u interested I got the in Toronto by luck there are only apparently a few pairs in the country

Wow! And you’re not keeping them?

Thanks for the offer, but size 10 is too big for me. But if anyone else asks, should I pass their info on to you?

3. erica says:

I would like to know if the guy from toronto is still trying to sell his shoes. I want to know if they have never been used and the amount he’s selling it for (in US dollars)

Hi Erica,
    I’ll forward your questions and information on to Brandon…

5. Brandon says:

DQM shoes yes its true they are a very special pair of shoes that represents the true lover of the nike air max era. They are brand new maybe 2 hours of use they are a collectors item to say the least, I picked them up at Goodfoot in Toronto and if anyone wants purely pimped out tennis shoes they know to go to Goodfoot they are above the rest.Make me an offer on these babies and they could be urs.

6. John Bersuch says:

I just wanted this site to know about my comedy rap ground “BACON SHOE”. I thought you might want to know. My myspace address is http://www.myspace.com/baconshoe
    and if you go to http://www.mindsundercover.com and then click on bacon shoe it will take you to some more songs. The ones on the myspace page and the other ones are available for download. Let me know what you think.

7. John Bersuch says:

oh and for some good pictures of my comedy rap group BACON SHOE, go here and scroll down past the other band. http://www.baddaboom.org/archives/2005/07/buzz_and_bacon_1.html

Okay John. That’s pretty funny. If you guys ever come to Seattle you have to let me know.

9. YoKo says:

Megwoo this might be a little to late but I was wondering if your friend still has those sneakers, Air Max 90 Bacon DQM

Hi YoKo,
    I’m not sure if he still has the shoes, but I will put him in touch with you!

11. joe says:

yo, i’ve been looking for these shoes for the longest i’m a size 8.5 (air max 90 dqm bacon) do you perhapes know anyone that might have a pair of these shoes for sale? or maybe yours are? if you do, or if yours are then please e-mail me back at afformentioned address. thank you, joe (i’m willing to pay good money,seriously!)

12. mbleek094 says:

hey…im a big fan of these shoes and have never been able to find them in my size…if anyone is selling their bacons in a size 11.5 or 12 or knows anyone selling theirs in that size…please let me know..thanks alot

13. mbleek094 says:

i forget to mention…if anyone has the bacons in a size or 11.5 or 12 for sale…send me an email…mbleek094@yahoo.com…thanks

14. Nicholas says:

Hi guys looking for a size 8 – 8.5 (Nike Air Max 90 DQM BACON) new or used…. please hit me up on n_cutinelli@hotmail.com if any has a pair.

thanks

15. kingpin says:

Hi guys looking for a size 10,5 – 11.5 (Nike Air Max 90 DQM BACON) new or used…. please hit me up on geniuz77@yahoo.de if any has a pair.

16. I at present have two of George’s hats that I wear all the time. The leather jacket was later on worn by other actors, and it grew to become a popular pop icon. Right here it is common for the groomsmen to dress in the identical fit and equipment. Church dignitaries shaved the crown of their head.

17. チャールズ & キースそれはさておきは、セクション割引のオリジナル。これは純粋なのでコストはしばしば多くしない限りよりも、本物のこと。これ歓迎コンセント食料品店を販売する彼または彼女深いで割引。修正に加えて”を読むと造り上げるどちらがが必要になります選択すると、いつでも”確かに。